Emberall is committed to keeping the memories and histories that we collect safe and secure. The following policy explains the ways in which we use recordings and other data collected through our website and kiosk system. By using our service, you agree to release this data to us for use in the manner specified below.
Information we collect
- Audio and/or video and/or photographic information (collectively referred to here as "recordings"). These recordings may be taken from within the Emberall kiosk, or alternatively submitted manually by a user.
- Names, recording time/durations, questions asked, and other data related to the recordings we make ("recording metadata").
- Kiosk usage data, which may include kiosk usage levels, location, videos recorded and not submitted, and other data ("kiosk data").
- Website usage data, which may include any actions you take or pages you view on our web properties ("website data").
Ways we use this data
- All types of information and data collected by Emberall will be accessible to Emberall employees, associates and other affiliated persons and organizations for the purposes of customer support, data auditing, storage, backup and transmission, providing additional services, and other purposes relevant to Emberall.
- Users of the Emberall kiosk and other methods of submission retain copyright to their recordings. Recordings that have not been marked as "private" on either an individual or album level are considered public. An unlimited license is granted to Emberall to use public recordings and their associated metadata for the purposes of promotion, marketing, content discovery or any other purpose.